Instructor Qualifications & Experience
* High Performance Driving Instructor, Porsche Club of America
* Motorsports Safety Foundation Level One
* Motorsports Safety Foundation Level Two
* Race Competition License Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) and Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR)
Organization's Instructed For-
* Performance Driving Group
* Gold Coast Region Porsche Club of America
* Sun Coast Region Porsche Club of America
* Performance Driving Experience
* Crown Region Porsche Club of America
* Coastal Empire Region Porsche Club of America
* Audi Club of North America
* Porsche BMW Owners Club
* Ferrari Club of North America
* Citrus Region Porsche Club of America
* Chin Motor Sports
* Space Coast Region Porsche Club of America
To keep you safe. To keep your car safe. To teach and help you understand and learn about all the great things your car can do which will carry through to the real world of driving on the streets. To have FUN.
I do this as I want to give back to others as so many gave me with their (even Hurley Haywood while he was still in his racing career) time that has allowed my life to be enhanced in so many different ways in our sport and hobby.
Tracks: Daytona International Speedway, Sebring International Raceway, Road Atlanta, Palm Beach International Raceway, Homestead International Raceway, Roebling Road Raceway, Virginia International Raceway, Mid Ohio Raceway Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Watkins Glen, Lime Rock and many more.
Types of vehicles: All makes and models of Porsche's both vintage as well as current. Corvettes of all ages and models. Mustangs of all type including Roush Mustang stage 3. Dodge Challenger Hell Cats, Camero's including several ZL-1's. Ferrari 360 and 430 models, Many models of BMW's including the M-3 and M-5, Several Audi Models as well as a Cadilac CTSV. Race cars of many types as well as highly modified street cars. I specialize with manual shifting as well as older cars with no modern technology as I enjoy the old way of really having to drive the car which is why I love racing my 1986 944 turbo. Best tracks for me: Sebring International Raceway day and night time. Daytona International Speedway day and night time driving. Roebling Road Raceway, Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, Mid-Ohio Raceway, Virginia International Raceway, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Lime Rock Park in Connecticut as well as Indianapolis Motor Speedway.